I seem to be having quite a few problems with version 5608 on my MBP running Windows XP Pro. I am running Leopard 10.5.3. I can not leave PDM running for very long without it eating up all of my resources over time, and gets slower and sometimes even crashes within 24 hours.
I recently installed a Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM external monitor. I leave the USB connections to OS X, as I understand that there are a few issues reported. However, I hear my laptop humming after PDM has been booted for a while.
I understand there is a new version coming soon. Is this to be corrected upon its launch?
I recently installed a Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM external monitor. I leave the USB connections to OS X, as I understand that there are a few issues reported. However, I hear my laptop humming after PDM has been booted for a while.
I understand there is a new version coming soon. Is this to be corrected upon its launch?