Larry13767
Bit poster
Hi
This has been working well for me for some time. Sometime within the last few months everytime I try to enter coherence mode, I get a blue screen of death in the windows instance. I get a KB recommendation to check if antivirus is running and disable.
I do not have any antivirus running and have tried all there recommendations to no avail. Any idea ot there what could be causing it or what I should take a look at?
I am running PD8 (8.0.18354) on Mac OS 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion) and I have Windows 7 Home Edition SP1 running on the parallels VM.
Thanks
Larry
This has been working well for me for some time. Sometime within the last few months everytime I try to enter coherence mode, I get a blue screen of death in the windows instance. I get a KB recommendation to check if antivirus is running and disable.
I do not have any antivirus running and have tried all there recommendations to no avail. Any idea ot there what could be causing it or what I should take a look at?
I am running PD8 (8.0.18354) on Mac OS 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion) and I have Windows 7 Home Edition SP1 running on the parallels VM.
Thanks
Larry