ctrl cmd F Info shows up every time

GerhardZ

Bit poster
When i start up Windows on my Mac (10.9), every time i get a Window from PD, that i can switch to Fullscreen and back with (ctrl cmd F).
Even when i click "Do not show this again", it shows again. Its annoying.
PD newest Version, and reinstalled.
 
Hi There!

I'm having the same problem described above. It started after I installed OS Mavericks (10.9) and upgraded to the latest version of Parallels Desktop 9.


I'm also having another issue:

I checked the PD option "Ask for password when going out of fullscreen mode". When I hit (ctrl cmd F) to leave windows 7 and type my administrator password, PD is saying the password I typed is wrong, although the same password works for me when I use it to log onto OSX. Nevertheless, PD is not recognizing it... :(

Then, the only way to get back to OSX is to power down and up again my mac.

All these problems appeared when I started using Mavericks and upgraded to the last version of PD.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot!
 
I have the same problem as OP, Mavericks and latest Parallels installed also here...

Anyone from Parallels know anything about this please?
 
Same 'ctrl+cmd+F' problem here.

Parallels says it's fixed in ParallelsDesktop-9.0.23350.

But I'm not able to install the new version: "Unable to start Parallels Services Problem-ID 15381" :-(
 
Last edited:
Same 'ctrl+cmd+F' problem here.

Parallels says it's fixed in ParallelsDesktop-9.0.23350.

But I'm not able to install the new version: "Unable to start Parallels Services Problem-ID 15381" :-(

Thanks, the update sorted it for me (& installs ok here).
 
Back
Top