1. realwheel

realwheel Bit poster

Hello.

I have been testing the HTML 5 gatway and I really like it.
    Once logged in, the end user experience is very good.
    There is one thing I would like to know.
    Is there some way to customize the logon page.
    I would like to (for instance) remove all the RDP options and the option to create custom connections by users.

Thanks,

2. owenb1

owenb1 Member

Hi

Unfortunately it's not possible to customize the interface with the current version. I will submit this as a feature request to Development.

3. pdmmatt

pdmmatt Bit poster

I will second this request.

Thanks!

4. SWhite1

SWhite1 Member

Customizing the page is important for branding so that the login page can be part of a corporate web site with all the same look and feel. I currently use Sparkview/SparkGateway and you can customize the login page to anything you want so it looks like it is part of your website.

Thanks,
    Simon

5. JPJV

JPJV Bit poster

You can customize the HTML 5 home screen page by editing the home.html in notepad.

C:\Program Files (x86)\2X\ApplicationServer\2XHTML5Gateway\www\console\htdocs\resources\pages

I personally added the corporate logo and added a hyperlink to another website... Simple html code 101..

6. jprodzinski

jprodzinski Bit poster

The old style web portal was brand-able. This is important and should be fairly easily accomplished.

Please understand most of us cannot deploy "Manufacturer branded" portal to production.

7. sanimirza

sanimirza Bit poster

Hello

Is there a way to configure the keyboard in fr in the htm5 gateway (under ini file) ?

I have fixed issue with the ClientManager but it doesn't work in html5gateway.