1. fatih.pasahan

fatih.pasahan Bit poster

Hello there,
    MacBook Pro machine burned motherboard SSD drive and I got my Parallels Desktop data, but does not see the problem occurred when I tried to open other PCs with Parallels disk image. How can I recover my data? I need immediate help. Thank you.

2. kat

kat Product Expert

Hi Fatih,

If you were able to recover the .pvm file you have the vm, and all its information as long as you saved that information in the vm. You can move the .pvm file to another mac that has Parallels installed. Follow the prompts (that you have moved the vm). You should then be able to open the vm and recover the files that you saved with-in it.

3. EliasS1

EliasS1 Bit poster

4. AnikaA1

AnikaA1 Bit poster

Complete and capable data recovery software for rescuing files under almost any conditions including: accidentally deleted files, damaged or formatted hard drive, lost/deleted partition,photo or video lost from local drive, memory card, or camera, file lost from mobile phones, etc. For details aobut the recovery http://www.cleverfiles.com/recover-deleted-files.html will help you.

5. AlanaG

AlanaG Bit poster

I have a similar problem likes you that the disk image sunddenly lost with no reasons, however, my hard drive is a normal phsical hard drive but not a SSD (That's why I finally retrieve my disk image back). To be frank, There's no chance to get back the lost data from SSD as the SSD has a technology called TRIM, it wipes out your data immeditaly after deletion or format, so, it's very important for you to know that don't back up your data on the SSD, however, if you use the Parallels Desktop on the SSD, I have you say you may need to install again! Good Luck!