SirPuttsAlot
Bit poster
I have collected a bunch of snapshots on my system from SmartGuard. I decided to clean some up since Parallels doesn't seem to be doing that for me. I went to delete the oldest snapshot and received the following error msg:
The Configuration file you specified is invalid.
Make sure that the specified file is a valid parallels virtual machine configuration file and it is not corrupt, os select another file.
I get this error msg for all the snapshots that I try to delete. I did a quick search on the problem on the forum and I see this issue going back a few years but there never seemed to be a resolution for it. Can anyone assist in providing guidance on resolving this?
Thank You,
Ray
The Configuration file you specified is invalid.
Make sure that the specified file is a valid parallels virtual machine configuration file and it is not corrupt, os select another file.
I get this error msg for all the snapshots that I try to delete. I did a quick search on the problem on the forum and I see this issue going back a few years but there never seemed to be a resolution for it. Can anyone assist in providing guidance on resolving this?
Thank You,
Ray