Desktop 10 personal. You have reached the maximum number of activations available

JoseL10

Bit poster
Hi , i have problems with my Mac, and after reinstall de SSOO , I can't activate parallels Desktop 10 in my Mac, said this text: "
ailed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

how can I solve this??
 
Hi , i have problems with my Mac, and after reinstall de SSOO , I can't activate parallels Desktop 10 in my Mac, said this text: "
ailed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

how can I solve this??
Hi @JoseL10, I hope you have activated Parallels Desktop 10 on your Mac. Please let us know if you have any questions and we are here to help!
 
Back
Top