If I start two VM's and set them both to "FullScreen", there appears to be no way to switch between them. I used to do this a LOT in 3.0.
If I set each VM to it's own window, I can use CMD-1 to "pick" which one I want to use, but if either one is set to full screen, the CMD-1 list won't let me switch which machine is "active".
Has anybody seen this? Is there any way around it? I love the new "CMD-1" function to be able to switch machines, but I'd like it to work when one or more of those machines are in "full-screen" mode.
Thanks,
Steve
If I set each VM to it's own window, I can use CMD-1 to "pick" which one I want to use, but if either one is set to full screen, the CMD-1 list won't let me switch which machine is "active".
Has anybody seen this? Is there any way around it? I love the new "CMD-1" function to be able to switch machines, but I'd like it to work when one or more of those machines are in "full-screen" mode.
Thanks,
Steve