Disable right click via CTRL+click

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by DirkM9, Jul 28, 2022.

1. DirkM9

DirkM9 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm using version 17.1.4 and I can't get a CTRL-click NOT to trigger a right click.
    I have disabled the "Secondary Click" option in Parallels Preferences under "Shortcuts" / "Mouse Shortcuts". However, this makes no difference.

2. DirkM9

DirkM9 Bit poster

I have now opened a support ticket. But as every time so far, the support is characterized by massive incompetence.
    The guys have merged two tickets that have nothing to do with each other, just because I wrote an answer to both at the same time.
    And then come, as always, pointless references to some support articles, which have nothing to do with the described problem.
    So my experiences with the support are really worst.
    But if I do get a solution, I will of course write it here.

LazyA likes this.
  3. DirkM9

DirkM9 Bit poster

There is an update. I had a conversation with support this morning and the ticket escalated one level ;-)
    At first I couldn't reproduce the problem on the internal monitor, only on the external one, so we assumed it was related.
    Now (after we ended the call ) the problem occurs again on the internal monitor, although less frequently. I almost exclusively use the external monitor for this VM.