I have a new rMBP, and I'm ready to toss it out of the freaking window. And, I've been an IT professional for the past 15 years, so this comes after a LOT of patience has been expended.
What the actual crap was Microsoft thinking by adding gestures to the TrackPad that would pop up various crap Charm bars and App bars and Crap bars?
And, what in the world would possess Parallels to actually encourage this behavior by adding support for it? Ok, I'm fine with them adding support for it, but for the sake of my laptop, my window and my sanity, how the crap do I TURN IT OFF? My hand grazes the edge of the trackpad even as I'm typing this, bringing up that stupid Charms bar!
ARGGGGhhhhhh...
What the actual crap was Microsoft thinking by adding gestures to the TrackPad that would pop up various crap Charm bars and App bars and Crap bars?
And, what in the world would possess Parallels to actually encourage this behavior by adding support for it? Ok, I'm fine with them adding support for it, but for the sake of my laptop, my window and my sanity, how the crap do I TURN IT OFF? My hand grazes the edge of the trackpad even as I'm typing this, bringing up that stupid Charms bar!
ARGGGGhhhhhh...