Hi everyone,
I would like to suggest a feature to allow me to disable the "<VM Name> cannot access camera due to the macOS privacy restrictions.". Each time I start a VM I have to explicitly click ok, which is getting rather annoying. As I do not have any need for my camera or microphone in my VMs, I wish to keep the privacy restriction in-place.
I hope you will consider adding this toggle.
Kind regard,
A grateful user of your product.
I would like to suggest a feature to allow me to disable the "<VM Name> cannot access camera due to the macOS privacy restrictions.". Each time I start a VM I have to explicitly click ok, which is getting rather annoying. As I do not have any need for my camera or microphone in my VMs, I wish to keep the privacy restriction in-place.
I hope you will consider adding this toggle.
Kind regard,
A grateful user of your product.