Disappointment

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AntonisD, Oct 9, 2021.

1. AntonisD

AntonisD Junior Member

Good morning,
    I have a new iMac with Apple M1 chip and 8GB Ram, i bought over a month the Pro Edition of Parallels and from the first moment i saw that the best that i can have is, a virtual machine with automatic to 4 CPUs and 3 GB Ram and with manual to 6 CPUs and 4 GB Ram.
    Am i doing something wrong or with the iMac that i have these are the best settings.
    I tried many times to communicate with support center and no one answers me something for, only send us photos and that's all.
    Please if someone can really help me i'll be grateful, or else i request a refund.
    Thank you very much.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know the exact issue you are facing with Parallels Desktop for Mac, so that we can help you better. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. AntonisD

AntonisD Junior Member

Im sorry, but i answer you and now i see that my answer is disappeared, what's wrong? ok..Good evening, you said that we can have with the pro version of Parallels 128GB vRAM and 32 vCPUs. So, with my iMac the better that i can see its 4CPUs and 3GB RAM. These are the best settings that i can have, or i'm doing something wrong? Because with the Standard version , again i'm lower than 8GB vRAM and 4 vCPUs. So, if the best that i can have its 4 CPUs and 3 GB Ram i request refund and buing the standard version. Thank you very much!

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please refer to https://kb.parallels.com/112091 for improving your virtual machine performance. Thanks, Parallels Team.