Hi there, I am running OS X Lion on a 13" MacBook Air i5 128Gb (2013).
I want to run windows 7 64bit on Parallels 9 for one or two programs that don't have native mac versions.
I have tried to set it up from my old windows machine via an external HDD, but it is saying it wants over 140Gb for the windows install! Can this be right?
Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind running windows off an external drive if I have to, but I'd prefer to have it all together on the mac.
Thanks in advance.
I want to run windows 7 64bit on Parallels 9 for one or two programs that don't have native mac versions.
I have tried to set it up from my old windows machine via an external HDD, but it is saying it wants over 140Gb for the windows install! Can this be right?
Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind running windows off an external drive if I have to, but I'd prefer to have it all together on the mac.
Thanks in advance.