Hello,
I am running Parallells 7.0 on a MacBook Pro. When our IT person set this up he only allocated 64 gigs for the virtual drive for Windows 7, I now only have 4 gigs left. I need to expand the drive size, but when I try it says that the disk has snapshot, delete the snapshots. But there are no snapshots with this disk and I have never turned that feature on.
I really need to get this drive size increased, can anyone explain how to get this fixed? I have searched and searched and can not find an answer for Parallells 7.
I am running Parallells 7.0 on a MacBook Pro. When our IT person set this up he only allocated 64 gigs for the virtual drive for Windows 7, I now only have 4 gigs left. I need to expand the drive size, but when I try it says that the disk has snapshot, delete the snapshots. But there are no snapshots with this disk and I have never turned that feature on.
I really need to get this drive size increased, can anyone explain how to get this fixed? I have searched and searched and can not find an answer for Parallells 7.