1. Mac OS Version - 10.5.5
2. Parallels Build # - 5608
3. What kind of computer - Apple MBP
4. Total Physical RAM - 2GB (1GB dedicated to Parallels)
5. Hard Drives (110GB - 32GB Free for main HD; 75GB External HD where Parallels/Windows XP files are located)
6. If you are using a BootCamp configuration or not - No
7. Did you upgrade from a BETA - No
8. With what Build did the problem start - 5608
9. If Parallels Tools are installed - Yes
10. Anything you have tried to get things working - Deleting anything to do with snapshots
I have my Parallels/XP files stored on my external drive (75GB). I know I have system restore turned off and snapshots is off (had it on before). I removed the snapshots directory/backups from the drive, but my winxp.hdd keeps growing to the point I have no more room left on my external HD to run Parallels.
Why does it keep growing and how can I get it to run again?
2. Parallels Build # - 5608
3. What kind of computer - Apple MBP
4. Total Physical RAM - 2GB (1GB dedicated to Parallels)
5. Hard Drives (110GB - 32GB Free for main HD; 75GB External HD where Parallels/Windows XP files are located)
6. If you are using a BootCamp configuration or not - No
7. Did you upgrade from a BETA - No
8. With what Build did the problem start - 5608
9. If Parallels Tools are installed - Yes
10. Anything you have tried to get things working - Deleting anything to do with snapshots
I have my Parallels/XP files stored on my external drive (75GB). I know I have system restore turned off and snapshots is off (had it on before). I removed the snapshots directory/backups from the drive, but my winxp.hdd keeps growing to the point I have no more room left on my external HD to run Parallels.
Why does it keep growing and how can I get it to run again?