I am a bit confused. Do you have to use Boot Camp to do the Vista x64 install?
I installed Snow Leopard on my MacBook Pro 17.
I then installed the update.
I installed Parallels 4.0...then its latest build.
I started Parallels desktop and then installed Windows Vista Ultimate x64 (SP1).
I then installed Autodesk Revit 2010 x64 in my VM environment...seems to work fine (not as fast as I would like but alas OK
Is this the correct procedure? Or was I supposed to do something with Boot Camp? I never saw anything related to Boot Camp come up during the installs.
Input would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
George H
I installed Snow Leopard on my MacBook Pro 17.
I then installed the update.
I installed Parallels 4.0...then its latest build.
I started Parallels desktop and then installed Windows Vista Ultimate x64 (SP1).
I then installed Autodesk Revit 2010 x64 in my VM environment...seems to work fine (not as fast as I would like but alas OK
Is this the correct procedure? Or was I supposed to do something with Boot Camp? I never saw anything related to Boot Camp come up during the installs.
Input would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
George H