"Does not have a connection to internet" after re-instalation

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Andrey18, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Andrey18

Andrey18 Bit poster

Hello, i've been using pirate version of parallels desktop for a while, but now i'm tired of all the bugs and want to try PD pro on trial, but when I'm trying to login into my PD account, after instalation, it says something like "Your computer does not have a connection to the inernet. Please check your connection and try again.", and it's happens after I'm loggin in thru browser and being redirected back to PD app. Tried to completely clear all trails of older PD by clearing "private" and "library" folders on the laptop. It does not help :( What Can I do or provide to you so you can help me with fixing this problem?

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

3. Andrey18

Andrey18 Bit poster

Thanks for the reply, but I cannot even start Windows after installation to follow the instructions of the article above. After I installed PD and Windows it requires me to login into Parallels account, when I trying to log in a little window pops up which says that I don't have an access to an internet. Maybe I can send you logs so you can see what exactly is the problem?

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please help us with the screenshot of the error message.