Hi,
I'm about to use transporter to setup parallels and understand the re-activation stuff with microsoft I think. My question is, after I activate the windows xp on my mac, does this automatically deactivate the copy on my pc? I'm happy to pay for another copy, but don't want to have to reinstall xp on my pc, as I'd like to keep both machines up and running for a while.
Anyone with any experience or thoughts in this regard?
Thanks!
Alljosp
I'm about to use transporter to setup parallels and understand the re-activation stuff with microsoft I think. My question is, after I activate the windows xp on my mac, does this automatically deactivate the copy on my pc? I'm happy to pay for another copy, but don't want to have to reinstall xp on my pc, as I'd like to keep both machines up and running for a while.
Anyone with any experience or thoughts in this regard?
Thanks!
Alljosp