Downgrade to v.17.1.1 (51537)

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by VincentE2, Apr 22, 2022.

1. VincentE2

VincentE2 Bit poster

I have a M1 Max. After upgrading to v. 17.1.2 (51548), I've experienced a black screen in coherence mode. Always in the morning when the computer has been dormant overnight; however, it happens frequently throughout the day. Sometime exiting coherence will correct the issue but not always. Regardless, where can I access a link to the prior v. 17.1.1 edition of Parallels?

2. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @VincentE2, Please refer to this KB article: https://kb.parallels.com/124255 and download version 17 from www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd17 . Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. MarkS74

MarkS74 Bit poster

Same problem here with m1 Max and most recent version of parallels 17. after sleep mode I need to keep exit and enter coherence to get rid of the black screens.
    Very annoying!

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are sorry to hear that. Kindly reinstall Parallels Tools by following this Kb article and let us know if still the issue persist.

5. ROCKYC1

ROCKYC1 Bit poster

Hi, I am having the same issue as @VincentE2 above with a black screen when logging into Kali Linux. I am currently running 17.1.3 (51565) and would like the link to download the downgraded version which was prior to this which did work.

6. ROCKYC1

ROCKYC1 Bit poster

Seems downgrading to 7.1.2 and 7.1.1 still did not work. Has anyone else found a solution? The only other thing I can think of is the recent Mac update. I am currently at 12.4 Monterey also.

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly help us with the error screenshot to assist you further.

8. ROCKYC1

ROCKYC1 Bit poster

The screenshot would be of a black screen once I log into the Kali Linux OS. Not sure a screenshot of the black screen would help much.

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we request you to create a support ticket by following this KB article so that we can assist you via remote session.