iceterminal
Bit poster
When using Parallels I have Windows XP as a virtual machine. MAC OS X 10.6.1 is the main OS.
I am able to drag and drop from XP to OSX perfectly. Takes less than 1 second.
But when I try to drag a simple 1KB text file from my Mac and drop it to the XP virtual machine, the copy will take over 90 seconds.
That goes for any and every file.
I do have drag and drop enabled.
Here are the specs you'll ask for:
Mac OSX 10.6.1 Build 10B504
Parallels 4.0 Build 4.0.3846
Yes, I have reinstalled Parallels Tools
Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels Tools.
I have tried this in full screen, windowed, and coherence modes.
I'm at a loss. Any ideas?
I am able to drag and drop from XP to OSX perfectly. Takes less than 1 second.
But when I try to drag a simple 1KB text file from my Mac and drop it to the XP virtual machine, the copy will take over 90 seconds.
That goes for any and every file.
I do have drag and drop enabled.
Here are the specs you'll ask for:
Mac OSX 10.6.1 Build 10B504
Parallels 4.0 Build 4.0.3846
Yes, I have reinstalled Parallels Tools
Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels Tools.
I have tried this in full screen, windowed, and coherence modes.
I'm at a loss. Any ideas?