I plan to create a dual boot startup disk with Snow Leopard on one partition, Lion on another, and Parallels with Windoz 7.
There are some details I'd like to get some advice on before I start.
1. Do I need or should I provide a separate partition for the Windows data/folder? If so, size?
2. I believe it will be necessary to install Parallels on both partitions. Can the Windows data on one or the other of the partitions be accessed by Parallels on either partition?
3. Does the "Source" pulldown in Configure designate the location of the Windows data and can that Source be set to a folder not in the partition where Parallels is currently running?
TIA,
Jerry
There are some details I'd like to get some advice on before I start.
1. Do I need or should I provide a separate partition for the Windows data/folder? If so, size?
2. I believe it will be necessary to install Parallels on both partitions. Can the Windows data on one or the other of the partitions be accessed by Parallels on either partition?
3. Does the "Source" pulldown in Configure designate the location of the Windows data and can that Source be set to a folder not in the partition where Parallels is currently running?
TIA,
Jerry