jpmartinez
Bit poster
Hello,
I was given the task to build out a few MacBook pros. The problem is, I have very little experience with Mac as I am a pure Windows user.
I have a master MacBook Pro Image with a fresh install of Windows runing a volume license. The problem here is that when I deploy this image, the Parallels key will be the same on all the machines. I already have purchased several copies of Parallels.
I found this solution, however the OP did not post the exact procedure he used.
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=19579
- Can someone advise on what command to use in Terminal to delete the file described in the link above along with what specific permissions to modify so I can input a new key for Parallels in deployed images?
Thanks!
I was given the task to build out a few MacBook pros. The problem is, I have very little experience with Mac as I am a pure Windows user.
I have a master MacBook Pro Image with a fresh install of Windows runing a volume license. The problem here is that when I deploy this image, the Parallels key will be the same on all the machines. I already have purchased several copies of Parallels.
I found this solution, however the OP did not post the exact procedure he used.
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=19579
- Can someone advise on what command to use in Terminal to delete the file described in the link above along with what specific permissions to modify so I can input a new key for Parallels in deployed images?
Thanks!