Employee has left the org. We have a license, and we want to re-use it

Adam V

Bit poster
Standard licence. Nothing seems to work.
I've ensured the other emplyee has logged out on his end
uninstalled, removed all preferences files, and re-installed parallels
Even now it won't let me use his licence key- "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again."
reference number on the invoice 463020314, Invoice number: AKD-736111273814 , bought 4 licences 16 May 2024
 
Standard licence. Nothing seems to work.
I've ensured the other emplyee has logged out on his end
uninstalled, removed all preferences files, and re-installed parallels
Even now it won't let me use his licence key- "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again."
reference number on the invoice 463020314, Invoice number: AKD-736111273814 , bought 4 licences 16 May 2024
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please note that as per the reference number provided, the licenses are registered under a***n.be******ton-ba**@tec*ti*e.c*.n*

Please use the account to login in.

If you need to transfer ownership, please let us know in a private message to which Parallels account should the license be transferred.

Thanks
 
Hi, I am the owner of the account with ownership of these licenses. I would like a license to be transferred to Adam V. How do I contact you in a private message? Do you mean creating a support request?
Thanks, Aslan.
 
Back
Top