English Speaking Help Please!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Parallels User, Apr 30, 2022.

1. I've tried contacting Parallels customer service several times now, but have never received an answer to any question I have asked. The customer support staff is horrible & does not seem to understand the English language, so I hope there is someone here who does.

During the installation process I was prompted to also download Windows 11. I'd already purchased Windows, and thought I could add my license to that download, but that does not work. Can anyone please tell me how to remove the Windows that was installed along with the Parallels download, and then install the Windows that I have purchased? TIA

2. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. To remove Windows 11 Virtual Machine, Launch Parallels >(from the Mac menu bar) Parallels icon > click on control center > right-click on Windows 11 VM > remove Windows VM > move to trash. Refer to this link - KB Parallels: Remove a virtual machine in Parallels Desktop for Mac .

Once completed, Install the windows > Navigate to settings > Activation settings > Click on Change Product Key > enter your Windows license key and check