I have started getting the following message when starting the guest XP PRO VM.
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO START THE VIRTUAL MACHINE?
One or more kernal components loaded on your Mac are for another version of Parallels Desktop. If you start the Virtual Machine now, it may work incorrectly. To solve this problem, restart your Mac. If the problem persists, re-install Parallels Desktop.
I have restarted the Mac multiple times and the error continues to come back. I re-intalled Paralles, but when I start the existing VM or try to create a new one, I get the same error. I have even done a uninstall of Parallels from the install screen, but the problem is still there. Any ideas? I also was getting an access error to a file, but I did not see that this time. I do not have the MacBook Pro handy to look for that error. If you have no ideas as to how to resolve the kernal components mismatch error, can you tell me how can I completely remove all components of Parallels to start over from scratch.
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO START THE VIRTUAL MACHINE?
One or more kernal components loaded on your Mac are for another version of Parallels Desktop. If you start the Virtual Machine now, it may work incorrectly. To solve this problem, restart your Mac. If the problem persists, re-install Parallels Desktop.
I have restarted the Mac multiple times and the error continues to come back. I re-intalled Paralles, but when I start the existing VM or try to create a new one, I get the same error. I have even done a uninstall of Parallels from the install screen, but the problem is still there. Any ideas? I also was getting an access error to a file, but I did not see that this time. I do not have the MacBook Pro handy to look for that error. If you have no ideas as to how to resolve the kernal components mismatch error, can you tell me how can I completely remove all components of Parallels to start over from scratch.