Error: PRL_ERR_DISK_FILE_OPEN_ERROR (0x80021014)

Sukru

Bit poster
please help me.
Parallels Desktop, windows I unfortunately do not open. it gives the bottom error.
I will be glad if you help me.

Error: PRL_ERR_DISK_FILE_OPEN_ERROR (0x80021014)

Path: '/Users/<username/Parallels/KS.pvm/APPLE SSD SM0512G (disk0).hdd'

diskutil list
/dev/disk0 (internal, physical):
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *500.3 GB disk0
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Apple_APFS Container disk1 400.0 GB disk0s2
3: Microsoft Basic Data BOOTCAMP 100.0 GB disk0s3
 
Had the same issue, here's how I resolved (thanks to VMWare wha has the solution here: https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/m...nguage=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2151780):
- install Parallels 12
- reboot your mac in recovery mode
- run a terminal and, enter "csrutil disable"
- restart the mac
- create a new machine from bootcamp in Parallels 12, configure & run Windows & shut it down
- update to Parallels 13, make some configuration changes to the working bootcamp vm, run it & shutdown
- reboot your mac in recovery mode
- run a terminal and, enter "csrutil enable"
- reboot your mac and run your bootcamp vm
- handle with care :)
 
Back
Top