Eric Hamburg
Junior Member
When prompted to install the 7.0.14922.693916 update I get an error message/dialog box (screen cap attached):
Unable to install the update.
Contact the Parallels support team for assistance.
Support information:
Problem ID 15209
I was first prompted to do this update with my production version VM (Windows 7) running but as a result of trying to do the update that VM is now in an infinite "suspending" state. I reverted to a copy of a recent back up of the VM which still prompts to upgrade and produces the same error code. I've also removed the original VM from the VM list to see if the hung VM was causing the problem but that did not resolve it, but at least that VM now suspends normally. I've also now that I got rid of the original VM I was able to start PD cleanly and tried to run the update with no VMs running as I would normally do. Same error received.
I've submitted a ticket to Parallels but have not gotten a response.
Unable to install the update.
Contact the Parallels support team for assistance.
Support information:
Problem ID 15209
I was first prompted to do this update with my production version VM (Windows 7) running but as a result of trying to do the update that VM is now in an infinite "suspending" state. I reverted to a copy of a recent back up of the VM which still prompts to upgrade and produces the same error code. I've also removed the original VM from the VM list to see if the hung VM was causing the problem but that did not resolve it, but at least that VM now suspends normally. I've also now that I got rid of the original VM I was able to start PD cleanly and tried to run the update with no VMs running as I would normally do. Same error received.
I've submitted a ticket to Parallels but have not gotten a response.