Hi there,
I've been trying to transfer my Windows data from my computer (macbook pro running Windows 7 on Bootcamp) to my new mac (mac mini).
I have installed the latest version of Parallels desktop on my mac and the latest version of Parallels transporter agent on the PC.
I tried copying the files from the pc directly to the mac over the network and got the following message: "the migration could not be completed
an error occurred while migrating the disks"
I then tried to copy the files to an external hard drive but get the exact same message, no information is given on the error.
I have already run the error checking program on restart and got no error message.
I have also checked that all my disks are basic and not dynamic.
The hard drive I am trying to export to is in 512 not 4096.
I have sent a report problem, the ID is 65690504
Could you please help me?
I have downloaded the trial version but do not want to pay for a product that I can't use.
Thanks,
Marion
I've been trying to transfer my Windows data from my computer (macbook pro running Windows 7 on Bootcamp) to my new mac (mac mini).
I have installed the latest version of Parallels desktop on my mac and the latest version of Parallels transporter agent on the PC.
I tried copying the files from the pc directly to the mac over the network and got the following message: "the migration could not be completed
an error occurred while migrating the disks"
I then tried to copy the files to an external hard drive but get the exact same message, no information is given on the error.
I have already run the error checking program on restart and got no error message.
I have also checked that all my disks are basic and not dynamic.
The hard drive I am trying to export to is in 512 not 4096.
I have sent a report problem, the ID is 65690504
Could you please help me?
I have downloaded the trial version but do not want to pay for a product that I can't use.
Thanks,
Marion