EVE ONLINE not working since at least April 1st (no joke)

NormanD

Bit poster
Hi there, i try to get some answers here since support can not tell me when updates will be released. I reported the graphic-error bug that made EVE ONLINE unplayable in Parallels on April 1st, 2010. (Ticket #900693). After a lot of emails and 2nd level support jumping in (new Ticket #901765) i was told that Parallels FOUND a solution and will include it in the next update. I am waiting for MONTHS now for this one little fix, and there was no update out. How can a problem that is known AND fixed not be solved for the costumers for months? Can someone please explain this policy of "waiting for enough fixes so it makes sense to do a patch" or something? I only bought parallels to play Eve, just after that Eve got unplayable, Parallels found a solution but doesn't give it to their costumers.
 
Back
Top