W wycliffe Member Sep 13, 2010 #1 I just upgraded to P6 from P5. i run Windows on my VM and do not use Bootcamp. The mac is a 2.66Ghz i7 machine with 8GB of RAM. The fan now runs non-stop since the upgrade - this issue did not exist in P5. Please advise.
I just upgraded to P6 from P5. i run Windows on my VM and do not use Bootcamp. The mac is a 2.66Ghz i7 machine with 8GB of RAM. The fan now runs non-stop since the upgrade - this issue did not exist in P5. Please advise.
aa. Member Sep 13, 2010 #2 Please send the problem report 1) run PD6 2) wait until Windows is booted 3) send problem report (top menu -> Help -> Report a Problem) and then copy-paste ID number in a reply to this thread. Thank you!
Please send the problem report 1) run PD6 2) wait until Windows is booted 3) send problem report (top menu -> Help -> Report a Problem) and then copy-paste ID number in a reply to this thread. Thank you!
W wycliffe Member Sep 16, 2010 #4 Update Should I expect anything back after giving you this information?
aa. Member Sep 16, 2010 #5 Hm, I sent you a private message with some hints / instructions. Did you receive notification? Please check your Private Messages
Hm, I sent you a private message with some hints / instructions. Did you receive notification? Please check your Private Messages
W wycliffe Member Sep 16, 2010 #6 Did not see the private message - until you responded - but I just sent you an update.