L LiZ3 Bit poster Nov 14, 2020 #1 I want to support a single shortcut key (e.g. option+tab) not forwarding to the virtual machine, and other system shortcut key still forwarding
I want to support a single shortcut key (e.g. option+tab) not forwarding to the virtual machine, and other system shortcut key still forwarding
alev Parallels Team Nov 16, 2020 #2 Hi LiZ, I assume you use macOS VM and you mean CMD+Tab shortcut. Am I right?
L LiZ3 Bit poster Nov 16, 2020 #3 i am use Windows VM, i want CMD+TAB switch Windows App, ant OPTION+TAB switch MACOS App , on MACOS i used AltTab App changed CMD+TAB to OPTION+TAB
i am use Windows VM, i want CMD+TAB switch Windows App, ant OPTION+TAB switch MACOS App , on MACOS i used AltTab App changed CMD+TAB to OPTION+TAB
L LiZ3 Bit poster Nov 16, 2020 #4 Now,i must 2 steps. 1. press control+option release the mouse 2. press optopn+tab switch app