Hi,
I just bought a external cd writer, I have a 27" iMac with Parallels 5 and Windows XP on it. The external CD writer is a Lite-On, running in USB 2.0. The model is External Slim DVD Writer. I don't know why I cant use the external writer in the windows virtual machine. Any ideas? Please help me with this problem because I have to resolve this because I need this system for tomorrow.
Thanks,
Luis
I just bought a external cd writer, I have a 27" iMac with Parallels 5 and Windows XP on it. The external CD writer is a Lite-On, running in USB 2.0. The model is External Slim DVD Writer. I don't know why I cant use the external writer in the windows virtual machine. Any ideas? Please help me with this problem because I have to resolve this because I need this system for tomorrow.
Thanks,
Luis