External display poser...

MarkL50

Bit poster
I have an external monitor connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port on a 2019 iMac running Big Sur. Is it not possible to get Parallels to display on the external monitor in such a way that I can interact with it? All I get is the Windows background. Clicking on any of the taskbar icons opens it up in the VM on the iMac. I am running Parallels 17.1.1.

Maybe I'm missing something as I thought this would be fairly straightforward. Any help appreciated and if more information is required please ask.
 
Man just overwhelmed with the help I've received here! Whew boy!!

Ticket I opened on support has languished in a similar fashion!

The bunch at Parallels are a truly class act! Yessir I definitely know where to come when I want to be ignored!
 
I have an external monitor connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port on a 2019 iMac running Big Sur. Is it not possible to get Parallels to display on the external monitor in such a way that I can interact with it? All I get is the Windows background. Clicking on any of the taskbar icons opens it up in the VM on the iMac. I am running Parallels 17.1.1.

Maybe I'm missing something as I thought this would be fairly straightforward. Any help appreciated and if more information is required please ask.
Hi, could you collect the technical report once the issue reproduced and post the report's ID here please?
 
Man just overwhelmed with the help I've received here! Whew boy!!

Ticket I opened on support has languished in a similar fashion!

The bunch at Parallels are a truly class act! Yessir I definitely know where to come when I want to be ignored!
Hello Mark!
I've reopened your ticket, our agent will reach out to you shortly.
 
Back
Top