Larry Nicholson
Bit poster
I have a new iMac with parallels installed. When I try to install Windows 2000 (parallels says it handles all versions of windows) I come to a point that I have to acknowledge by pressing F8 Key. The key does not function. I spoke with Mac support they gave me a new keyboard but that was not the problem, they also said that parallels is not one of their software programs so they could not be a help. I tried under Apple-preferences-keyboard clicking the F1-F12 added use, this did not help.
Someone must have installed Windows 2000 under parallel and found a way to do it, if so please let me know what I can do differently
Thanks
Larry
Someone must have installed Windows 2000 under parallel and found a way to do it, if so please let me know what I can do differently
Thanks
Larry