Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by RazanA, Nov 9, 2018.
can't download any video or audio from you tube
report ID 284068535
Hi RazanA. Please forward this screenshot to us over our FB conversation (to help us provide a streamlined support). We will then proceed further.
any updates? I cant download video from youtube as well.
Is it a protected/copyrighted content? or the issue occurs with all videos?
No, I already managed to download using other software.
It is the parallels problem.
This is the URL
Hi @AndrewW14 , please let us know if you are trying to download videos/audios from Vevo youtube channel.
What is vevo? It is from youtube.
And the thumbnail screen capture already shown "Download Video"
Are you experiencing the issue only with a particular video or with all the video files from youtube?
Hi @AndrewW14, can you please do the following to help us investigate this issue?
1) Enable extended logging by executing the following command in Terminal.app:
defaults write com.parallels.toolbox ExtendedLogging 1
2) Quit Parallels Toolbox (via cogwheel menu > Quit Parallels Toolbox)
3) Start Parallels Toolbox and check for updates (also cogwheel menu > Check for Updates...)
4) Open Download Video tool and try to download it again
5) If it yet fails, please send us a technical report (cogwheel menu > Help > Send Technical Data...) and post the report ID here.
Thank you in advance!