John Howard
Hunter
First - I am using v2.5 build 3214. I know - I am behind. But my build works flawlessly with Win XP SP3 and I am of the view that "if it ain't broke don't fix it.
BUT - in the last couple of days when I run "check for updates", Parallels update prompts me to download 2.5.3226.
When I download and try to install 2.5.3226, and then launch the supposedly updated Parallels desktop app, the update doesn't take hold. Clicking on "About Parallels Desktop" still says build 3214. Even after restarting my computer. can someone help?
Thinking there might be a user cache or .plist issue I cleaned all those files out but the problem persists.
I am running Mac OS X 10.4.11 (again "if it ain't broke don't fix it") on a February 2006 iMac with 2 gB RAM.
BUT - in the last couple of days when I run "check for updates", Parallels update prompts me to download 2.5.3226.
When I download and try to install 2.5.3226, and then launch the supposedly updated Parallels desktop app, the update doesn't take hold. Clicking on "About Parallels Desktop" still says build 3214. Even after restarting my computer. can someone help?
Thinking there might be a user cache or .plist issue I cleaned all those files out but the problem persists.
I am running Mac OS X 10.4.11 (again "if it ain't broke don't fix it") on a February 2006 iMac with 2 gB RAM.