M McallenT@P Parallels Team Apr 26, 2022 #2 UpscaleG said: Fan Speed Controller Click to expand... Hello @UpscaleG, Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Thanks, Parallels Team.
UpscaleG said: Fan Speed Controller Click to expand... Hello @UpscaleG, Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Thanks, Parallels Team.
U UpscaleG Bit poster Apr 26, 2022 #3 In Parallels Toolbox one can already see CPU temperatures. I wish to be able to manually adjust my fan speed and settings when the fan is one for no good reason or not on when it is getting very hot.
In Parallels Toolbox one can already see CPU temperatures. I wish to be able to manually adjust my fan speed and settings when the fan is one for no good reason or not on when it is getting very hot.
C ChrisL39 Bit poster May 13, 2022 #4 Can you add fan control so that I can speed up the RPMs in order to cool my CPU more? It would work well with the CPU temperature utility like TG Pro.
Can you add fan control so that I can speed up the RPMs in order to cool my CPU more? It would work well with the CPU temperature utility like TG Pro.