I have reported this problem over and over since the first betas came out after 1970. I get a fatal error in the virtual machine monitor when I try to install copy protected programs from a certain psychological test vendor, PAR Inc. This was true in 3120, 3150, 3170 and reported repeatedly. I was hoping it would be fixed with a final release. I need this to work for my business...
These programs use a copy protection scheme involving software administration counters and files called CC Change, CC Move, CControl Sys. I would be happy to provide my .pvs file if this would actually help this get fixed. I did not expect a response from the beta and RC posts, now that this is a released product I would like to hear from someone at Parallels. i have certainly provided enough automated crash reports for someone to look into this problem. Thanks.
MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.33, 2048 ram, 1024 to Parallels VM.
Phil K
These programs use a copy protection scheme involving software administration counters and files called CC Change, CC Move, CControl Sys. I would be happy to provide my .pvs file if this would actually help this get fixed. I did not expect a response from the beta and RC posts, now that this is a released product I would like to hear from someone at Parallels. i have certainly provided enough automated crash reports for someone to look into this problem. Thanks.
MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.33, 2048 ram, 1024 to Parallels VM.
Phil K