OrangeMike
Bit poster
So I have Lion (updated to current version) and Parallels 6 (Updated to current version). For some odd reason, Parallels has messed up some, but not all, of my video files making them only available to the virtual machine. I can no longer play them in iTunes. Annoying. I hate to complain here, but this is one of the reasons I really don't like using Parallels (or anything else Windows) on my Mac, and really only use it for converting maps for a Navigation device that is windows only.
At any rate, how can I convert the video files BACK to being accessible as Mac OSX files so that I can double click them and they play on iTunes.
At any rate, how can I convert the video files BACK to being accessible as Mac OSX files so that I can double click them and they play on iTunes.