Finding my threads again on this forum

I'm having a devil of a time finding my earlier posts/questions on this forum.

Is there a way to sort by my posts or otherwise see what I have posted so I can conveniently follow up on them? Right now if I don't check back every day I think I lose them.

Also, is there any way to be notified via email with a link back to the thread?

I have to keep track of so much useless garbage these days so I can get work done...
 
If you can find any thread with your name (like this one) then you can click your name and then click "Find all posts by jonathan_david".

You could also click on "Search" then enter your name jonathan_david in the "User Name:" field.

When you create a post, you can click "Go Advanced" then select a Thread Subscription Notification Type: "Instant email notification". You will get an e-mail that tells you when someone posts to the thread.

You can set the default Thread Subscription Notification Type by clicking "User CP", then click "Edit Options"
 
Back
Top