I would like to connect my cable modem WAN link to the second NIC (Ethernet 2) on my Macpro and connect that to a VM running Astaro 7.5 Firewall on its WAN interface. Then use a bridged network connection to the first NIC (Ethernet) interface on the Macpro as the default gateway for the LAN.
Is it possible to configure Parallels 5 to achieve this setup?
The issue as I see it is that the Cable modem gives out a dhcp address and is physically connected to the 2nd NIC Ethernet 2 but that IP address needs to on the virtual interface connected into the Astaro.
Many thanks if you can help out
Gary
Is it possible to configure Parallels 5 to achieve this setup?
The issue as I see it is that the Cable modem gives out a dhcp address and is physically connected to the 2nd NIC Ethernet 2 but that IP address needs to on the virtual interface connected into the Astaro.
Many thanks if you can help out
Gary