Flashes on left side of Parallels window

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Don Sullivan, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Don Sullivan

Don Sullivan Bit poster

I'm running PD15 on a 2019 27" Retina iMac (Core i9, 72GB RAM, VEGA 48 Graphics) with Windows 10 Pro with 16GB RAM Allocated and letting Parallels manage the video requirement. I have my iMac setup with a second HDMI connected 27" 4K monitor and have Parallels running full screen on the second external monitor.
    Im regularly seeing banding flashing with alternatiing black bars on the left 20% of the Parallels window. It's not happening on the Mac at all, just within the Parallels window. It doesn't seem to disrupt anything that's running in the VM at all- it's just visual, but it concerns me that something will eventually happen if I can't isolate the cause of this.
    Anyone ever seen anything similar? I'm reluctant to start moving sliders are and adjusting things too much as this is my primary work VM that I need every day but something is clearly wrong.

2. Hello Don Sullivan. We see that you have created a support ticket for the same issue. One of our support engineers will assist you in the support ticket and try to fix it.