Hi,
I am using Parallels 10 to run a Windows-based program on my new MacbookPro (under Windows 7). This program writes user data to specific folders defined in a text file (C:\......). If the folders do not exist yet, they are created by the program. I never had any issues with this on any on my Windows PC's but now under Parallels it does not work anymore. The folders are not getting created, I get an error message and the program does not launch.
I manually created the folder at the supposed location but they are not recognized by the program. I set all the administrative rights for this program to max and checked the firewall for this program to no avail. My impression is that the folder paths under Parallels might have a slightly different notation?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I am using Parallels 10 to run a Windows-based program on my new MacbookPro (under Windows 7). This program writes user data to specific folders defined in a text file (C:\......). If the folders do not exist yet, they are created by the program. I never had any issues with this on any on my Windows PC's but now under Parallels it does not work anymore. The folders are not getting created, I get an error message and the program does not launch.
I manually created the folder at the supposed location but they are not recognized by the program. I set all the administrative rights for this program to max and checked the firewall for this program to no avail. My impression is that the folder paths under Parallels might have a slightly different notation?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!