Hello,
We have several RDS servers where users can connect to via a Full Desktop session.
When they connect to these servers they have a blue background which is fine.
I now try to setup a new RDS session Host.
For this new RDS Host, I have made a new Full Desktop Application.
The problem is, that when I connect via Awingu to this server via a Full Desktop, I get a black background.
When I connect to that server via mstsc, I get a nice standard image as background.
In the attachements you can see a screenshot of what I try to explain.
On the new RDS host, I also want a nice background image, or at least a solid color.
How can I achive this?
Many thanks in advance.
We have several RDS servers where users can connect to via a Full Desktop session.
When they connect to these servers they have a blue background which is fine.
I now try to setup a new RDS session Host.
For this new RDS Host, I have made a new Full Desktop Application.
The problem is, that when I connect via Awingu to this server via a Full Desktop, I get a black background.
When I connect to that server via mstsc, I get a nice standard image as background.
In the attachements you can see a screenshot of what I try to explain.
On the new RDS host, I also want a nice background image, or at least a solid color.
How can I achive this?
Many thanks in advance.