Hi,
I've recently upgraded to Parallels Desktop 7 from 6 under OSX Lion; so I would get the ability to utilise the Lion Full Screen support.
It works fine for Full Screen Mode but I've seen a blog (http://blogs.parallels.com/consumer...vs-fusion-4-full-screen-application-mode.html) which shows that I can make apps in Coherence model run full screen (and utilise the Lion Full Screen mode)
...but...
I never get the apps menu bar that is shown in the video and I can't find how to make the apps in Coherence use full screen.
Guest OS is Win 7 x86, and I'm trying to get Office 2007, IE etc into Full screen
Anyway have any ideas?
Cheers, Simmo
I've recently upgraded to Parallels Desktop 7 from 6 under OSX Lion; so I would get the ability to utilise the Lion Full Screen support.
It works fine for Full Screen Mode but I've seen a blog (http://blogs.parallels.com/consumer...vs-fusion-4-full-screen-application-mode.html) which shows that I can make apps in Coherence model run full screen (and utilise the Lion Full Screen mode)
...but...
I never get the apps menu bar that is shown in the video and I can't find how to make the apps in Coherence use full screen.
Guest OS is Win 7 x86, and I'm trying to get Office 2007, IE etc into Full screen
Anyway have any ideas?
Cheers, Simmo