Hi there,
I upgraded to Parallel Desktop 7 GA this morning (I was running the beta version before).
My OS is Lion.
I notice that each virtual machine now works as a space rather than an application inside a single space.
I don't like this. I would like to go back to the previous behavior where I can switch between my VM and my other applications within the same space.
How can I change this?
Thanks
Regis
I upgraded to Parallel Desktop 7 GA this morning (I was running the beta version before).
My OS is Lion.
I notice that each virtual machine now works as a space rather than an application inside a single space.
I don't like this. I would like to go back to the previous behavior where I can switch between my VM and my other applications within the same space.
How can I change this?
Thanks
Regis