grassflats2
Bit poster
New Mac owner and Parallels user. Installed Windows 8 with no problem. When I am in coherence mode and open the Windows start window, the following occurs:
1. It fills the entire screen; occasionally the dock can be seen.
2. There is no way to put the screen in a window or shrink it. I have tried every keyboard shortcut listed in help.
3. On the start window the desktop tile is gray with nothing in it. If I click on it the Start menu disappears.
4. If I switch out of coherence mode I get a normal looking desktop inside a window.
What am I missing here? I'd like access to the desktop while in coherence mode but cannot seem to get there. Everything else seems to work just fine.
1. It fills the entire screen; occasionally the dock can be seen.
2. There is no way to put the screen in a window or shrink it. I have tried every keyboard shortcut listed in help.
3. On the start window the desktop tile is gray with nothing in it. If I click on it the Start menu disappears.
4. If I switch out of coherence mode I get a normal looking desktop inside a window.
What am I missing here? I'd like access to the desktop while in coherence mode but cannot seem to get there. Everything else seems to work just fine.