fullscreen not possible on the 2nd monitor

Absturz

Bit poster
switching to full screen mode returns an error when the window is on the secondary monitor. It works fine on the primary thought.



my settings:

I'm running Vista Business as host-OS

does anyone know the solution on how to get it to work on the secondary monitor?

regards
 
Unfortunately, I have to make an apology - this issue is caused by our current design limitation - Workstation can provide only 8 Mb of video memory and in your case more than 8 is required.

Best regards,
Alicia.
 
hm.. well that is kind of not cool

are you devoted to having this issue resolved and at what point of time is a fix to be expected?

regards
 
Hello,

yes, we'll fix it in our future versions but, unfortunately, I can't tell reliable information on time constraints yet.

Best regards,
Alicia.
 
Back
Top