I tried everything - but now I´m ripe for the nuts-house!
I used PD 5 before on my iMac. And I had no probs with automatic detection of an additional monitor or graphic tablet via plug & play over dvi-port. Previously booth the PD 5 vitual machine and the OS X system found these units after plug-in. Now I installed PD 8 on my OS X Lion - OS X have no problems to detect and use further monitors over dvi-port. But the virtual machine cannot find an additional monitor! There is just a undefined, not adjustable monitor shown beside of the main-screen on the windows display configuration-panel (with the remark behind "Parallels monitor adapter over WWDA" - whatever that means!?!?!?!).
Neither within the preferences, nor within the configuration of PD 8 I can find anything to adjust.
The tablet and the additional monitor are in order - I tested `em on a PC-labtop - plug & play and 100% functional at once!
Please - is there anybody who has ideas to solve that problem?
I used PD 5 before on my iMac. And I had no probs with automatic detection of an additional monitor or graphic tablet via plug & play over dvi-port. Previously booth the PD 5 vitual machine and the OS X system found these units after plug-in. Now I installed PD 8 on my OS X Lion - OS X have no problems to detect and use further monitors over dvi-port. But the virtual machine cannot find an additional monitor! There is just a undefined, not adjustable monitor shown beside of the main-screen on the windows display configuration-panel (with the remark behind "Parallels monitor adapter over WWDA" - whatever that means!?!?!?!).
Neither within the preferences, nor within the configuration of PD 8 I can find anything to adjust.
The tablet and the additional monitor are in order - I tested `em on a PC-labtop - plug & play and 100% functional at once!
Please - is there anybody who has ideas to solve that problem?