Game environment abnormal or need restart, cant play game

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Eva4, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Eva4

Eva4 Bit poster

I am in trial mode, windows 11 on mac air m1 chip. When I try to play Tower of Fantasy, it says the game environment is abnormal and I need to restart. I did, but it didn't work. I also tried turning of firewall but that didnt work either. I also tried Valorant, but it also had an error saying I needed to restart. I did but nothing happened and it still doesn't work. If it would work, I woul ddefinitely buy this, however it is not working so please help or else I am not going to buy parallels. Photos below to show the error messages. Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.34.46 (1).png Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.37.43.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.34.46 (1).png Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.37.43.jpg

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello Eva4, Please refer to the knowledge base article to fix the environment is abnormal on the parallels desktop. Thanks

3. CameronJ1

CameronJ1 Bit poster

I am also having the same problem, where can I find the knowledge based article, an will that actually resolve this issue.

4. PavelS10

PavelS10 Bit poster

So, i cant understand, have you read the users question? You have given some kind of answer that does not solve the question in this topic. It was August, today is January. I bought parallels just for this game, cas i have mac arm, and it still doesnt work. There is still the same error in launcher. And the article you are referring to is completely about something else but not about topic starter asked. https://kb.parallels.com/122708?_gl...ObjCrsnV8kG3n5T9Fr7ft1dz65A0DZboaAiMuEALw_wcB